Saturday 18th January, 2:30pm (local time)
Details checked on 18th December
I Cavalieri Prato play at the Stadio Enrico Chersoni – which appears to be a couple of kilometres to the west of the town centre and railway station.
The nearest airport is Florence, with Pisa and Bologna being the next nearest. It looks as if the budget airlines do not serve Florence.
There is a regular train service between Florence and Prato – and messageboard comments suggest a number of travellers are planning to stay in Florence for at least part of their weekend.
There is a regular bus service from Florence airport to the city. There are also direct rail services from Bologna to Prato and a bus service from Bologna airport to the railway station.
For those flying to Pisa, you would need to change trains in Florence. There is a bus service from the airport to railway station.
- I Cavalieri Prato website – http://www.icavalieri.it/
- Facebook page – https://www.facebook.com/icavalierirugby
- ItaliaRail – http://www.italiarail.com/
- Bologna Airport – http://www.bologna-airport.it/uk/airport-and-services/to-e-from-the-airport/?IDFolder=977&LN=UK
- Pisa Airport – http://www.pisa-airport.com/index.php
- Florence Airport – http://www.aeroporto.firenze.it/en/passengers/from-to-the-airport/bus.html